How do we impact our community? By reaching outside of the walls of our church building to touch the lives of people who live, work and play alongside us.
- Heart to Every Plate
Vineyard at the River helps feed the homeless with other churches in Costa Mesa each month. If you would like to help, please contact Peter & Nicole Sample, 949.500.1756
- Sunday Supper
Every other month we go to St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 1221 Wass St., Tustin to prepare and serve a dinner for those in need. Contact Scott and Alison Paladichuk, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Christians Against Slavery
Join us the first Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm to help fight Human Trafficking. Contact Angie Gripenwaldt at 714.392.0200 or email@example.com.
Our desire is to encourage those who have a call for missions to dare to do what they think is impossible. With our monthly Paul and Barnabas Meetings, we train and encourage those who have gone out on the mission field. We also share our stories of what God has done. The Paul and Barnabas Group meets the third Sunday of the Month at 11:30 am. We meet at the Zeyak home, 2124 E. Wellington Ave., Santa Ana.
Contact Phil and Sandi Mahlow at SMahlow@vineyardattheriver.org
Real Men’s Group – “A place where real men can get real.”
How Can We Help You Engage?
Men’s Pastor – Don Wheeler : 714.734.7700
Prayer is one of our key priorities at Vineyard at the River
- Join us at 8:00 AM Sunday to intercede before the 9:00 AM service.
- Restoration House is open every Wednesday evening from 7-9 pm. We meet in the Sanctuary. Come and receive healing or Prophetic ministry on a first come, first serve basis. Contact Ed and Cindy West at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SOZO teams are available to pray for you by appointment. Sozo is a Greek word meaning, saved, healed and delivered. The goal of a Sozo session is to create a safe environment where one can receive revelation and experience God’s love. For appointments contact John & Lori Courdy.
- For prayer requests, send an email to Mary Weyer by clicking here.
- Personal prayer ministry is available by appointment. Contact the office.
We have a once a month Women’s Meeting where different women share, teach and pray. We meet the fourth Friday of the month. Join us for a time of worship, fellowship and prayer. Hugs are always free!
We also have seasonal women’s Bible studies, women’s discipleship groups, women’s conferences, retreats and luncheons.
For more info on Women’s Ministries at Vineyard at the River contact Brenda Zeyak.
We strongly believe that it is the primary responsibility of parents to train their children up in the ways of the Lord. We see it as a privilege and joy to come alongside parents in helping with the spiritual, social, and emotional development of their child. We seek to do this by creating a safe, loving, joyful environment in which the children can grow in their relationship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
In regards to our teachers, we train them regularly and we run national criminal/sex offender background checks to ensure that your children are in safe hands. Our teachers love the Lord and His kids. We desire to “re-present” Jesus to them in word and action. We believe that the Holy Spirit desires to teach, lead, comfort, and move through children now and that they do not need to wait to be “grown ups” to have relationship with God and to be co-laborers with Him.
Our classrooms are divided by age so that we can teach age appropriate materials. Although our Kids’ Rock class worships as a whole group, we divide the kids into groups by age for crafts, snacks, prayer, and Bible drama.