1. Text the amount you would like to give to Vineyard at the River's text-to-give number: 714.970.4336
2. If you are a first-time text-to-give donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point, your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
For future text giving, see instructions below!
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations
-If you only text a monetary value to Vineyard at the River's text-to-give number, the funds will be attributed to your church's default fund (general/tithes & offerings).
-If you text "Funds," you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
-If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
-If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
-If you text "Help," you will receive a reply text that states, "To give, enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 missions."
-If you text "Reset," you will receive a reply text that states, " Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number."